This page shows how to remove staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com from Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
Having difficulties with staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com showing up in the lower left corner of your browser? If so, you may have adware installed on your machine. I noticed staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com in Mozilla Firefox’s status bar when doing a search at Google, but I guess staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com can appear if you are using Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari or Opera too.
Here is how the staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com status bar message looked like on my machine:
The following are some of the status bar messages you may see in your browser’s status bar:
- Waiting for staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com…
- Transferring data from staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com…
- Looking up staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com…
- Read staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com
- Connected to staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com…
If this sounds like what you are seeing on your machine, you almost certainly have some adware installed on your machine that makes the staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com domain appear in your browser. So don’t write angry emails to the site you were browsing, they are presumably not responsible for the staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com statusbar messages. The adware on your computer is. I’ll try help you with the staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com removal in this blog post.
For those that are new to the blog: Some time ago I dedicated a few of my lab computers and intentionally installed a few adware programs on them. Since then I’ve been monitoring the behaviour on these computers to see what kinds of advertisements that are displayed. I’m also looking on other interesting things such as if the adware auto-updates, or if it installs additional unwanted software on the systems. I first found the staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com in Mozilla Firefox’s status bar on one of these lab systems.
This is how the staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com HTTP request looks like:
staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com resolves to 18.104.22.168.
So, how do you remove staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com from your browser? On the machine where staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com showed up in the status bar I had an adware called “Wajam” installed. I removed it with FreeFixer and that stopped the browser from loading data from staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com.
Here’s my suggested removal procedure:
- Examine what programs you have installed in the Add/Remove programs dialog in the Windows Control Panel. Remove Wajam if you can see it in the list.
- How about your add-ons you installed in your browsers. Do you see Wajam there? If so, remove it.
- If that did not help, I’d recommend a scan with FreeFixer to manually track down the Wajam files. FreeFixer is a freeware tool that I’m working on that scans your computer at lots of locations, such as web browser add-ons, processes, Windows services, recently modified files, etc. If you want to get additional details about a file in the scan result, you can click the More Info link for that file and a web page will open up with a VirusTotal report which will be very useful to determine if the file is safe or malware:
Did this blog post help you to remove staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com? Please let me know or how I can improve this blog post.
6 thoughts on “Remove staticwajam-wajam.netdna-ssl.com From Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer”
i want to log in my instagram
i want google search engian page as a defoult page on my desk top
i want remove staticwajam from my facebook account
iwant to remove
Please remove staticwajam
i want to remove
Comments are closed.