Stumbled on a file this morning, digitally signed by Igor Kramoren.
The issue with the Igor Kramoren file is that it is detected by many of the anti-virus programs. Here are some of the detection names:
- BitDefender Gen:Variant.Zusy.100672
- DrWeb Trojan.Siggen6.21336
- ESET-NOD32 a variant of Win32/AdWare.MultiPlug.AQ
- F-Secure Gen:Variant.Zusy.100672
- Ikarus AdWare.Graftor
- Malwarebytes PUP.Optional.InstallRex
- McAfee PUP-FMH
- Panda Trj/Kazy.AS
Did you also find a file digitally signed by Igor Kramoren? What kind of download was it and where did you find it?