Are you seeing ads that look something like this:
Then you’ve got the “Nav-Links” (nav-links.com & intext.nav-links.com) software installed on your machine. Nav-Links are integrated into many web browser extensions.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to remove the Nav-Links.
- Find a web page where the Nav-Links are shown.
- Disable all web browser extensions and verify that the Nav-Links no longer appear.
- Enable the extensions one by one and restart the browser, until you find which extension that contains the Nav-Links. In my case the extension was called weDownload Manager.
- Go to the Add/Remove programs dialog, and uninstall the software.
- Verify that the Nav-Links are gone.
Please let me and the other readers know which extension opened the Nav-Links on your machine.